On the 21st of September, Cornflake hosted an exclusive gathering in partnership with Studio Roth and Kemsi, bringing together industry members with similar, like-minded thinking to the immaculate detail behind super prime projects’ success.
The aim was to find the perfect triad in collaboration between DESIGNERS | PROJECT MANAGERS | SUPPLIERS | CONTRACTORS with a strong belief in fostering collaboration by building relationships with like-minded individuals in the early stages to deliver immaculate details. In attendance were:
- Carmelina Dalton – Founder – Kemsi Interior Design
- Oliwa Pek – Founder – Roth Studio
- Gary Lewis – Director | Co-owner – Cornflake
- Sofia Bune Strandh – CEO – Sola Kitchens
- James Street – Director – Harsbrook
- Zahra Taleifah – Director – RedBook
- Morgan Taylor – Architect – MWA
- Philippa Somerset – CEO – Somerset Estates
- Natalie Stephenson – Co-founder – Stephenson Wright
- Ben Hamilton – Owner – London Cabinet Makers
- Yeager Irwin – Founder – Bloom Project Management
- Priya Rawal – Founder – Luxury Forum Network
- Casper Tham – Founder – Culdrose Property
For more information about Cornflake, please get in touch.