Designing the Connected Home - an evening with CEDIA CPD
on 1st July 2019
We’re excited to be hosting an evening with CEDIA CPD on 18th July 2019, taking place in our state-of-the-art Smart APP-artment! Join us to learn how expert interior design can sensitively integrate cutting-edge smart technology to create modern, comfortable and entertaining homes for your clients.
The evening will start with a presentation by CEDIA CPD, followed by a demo of our bespoke home cinema and finishing with a tour of our Smart APP-artment. Our award winning showroom is an iPad-controlled, experience centre featuring the latest in entertainment and smart home technology.
This free to attend event is an accredited CPD course which offers the chance to network with industry professionals, and includes refreshments. The following topics will be discussed:
- The difference between a home cinema and a media room
- Raising awareness of home cinemas and media rooms
- How to help clients choose and specify rooms and raise the standard of the rooms
- What makes a good home cinema room and media room
- The design principles of sound and vision
- How to work with a system designer and look at requirements
More information about this event can be found on the CEDIA event page.